In June, magnetic storms can bring trouble to many people on the planet. Two protracted storms of medium intensity and one strong impact are expected, writes RBC-Ukraine.
When magnetic storms are expected in June and how you can protect your health – read the material below.
Dates of magnetic storms in June
The first ten days of June will be calm and no magnetic fluctuations are predicted until the 12th.
The first magnetic storm in the summer is expected from June 12 to 14 – it will not exceed level 4, which means it will be of medium power.
Another similar magnetic storm is expected from June 16 to 18 – it is also moderate, 4 levels. But from June 23 to June 25, a strong magnetic storm is predicted and the most dangerous day will be June 24 – the storm will reach red values, G1.
How do magnetic storms affect humans?
Small magnetic storms are usually hardly noticeable to humans and unpleasant sensations, deterioration in health can be felt by weather-dependent people, the elderly or people with chronic diseases.
Stronger solar flares affect all people on the planet and symptoms can include:
- Headaches, dizziness
- Sleep disturbance, insomnia, drowsiness
- Irritability, apathy, aggression, depressive disorders
- Increased fatigue, impaired concentration and concentration
- Abdominal pain, nausea, appetite problems
- Heart palpitations, heart pain, blood pressure spikes
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Bone aches, muscle weakness, pain at fracture sites
How to help the body in the days of magnetic storms
- Follow a normal daily routine, sleep at least 7-9 hours a day.
- Eat right and regularly. Eliminate fatty, spicy and junk food, as well as alcohol. Reduce the amount of coffee and cigarettes, drink more water and herbal tea. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Replace intense training and exercises with jogging, going to the pool and walking in the fresh air.
- Avoid direct sunlight during peak times.
- In the evening, refuse to watch the news, emotional films and conversations – try to relax. An herbal bath will help with this.
- In the morning, take a contrast shower – it will help to cheer up. Do your exercises and be sure to have breakfast.
- Take care of your emotional state – do not get involved in disputes and conflicts, do not sort things out, do not succumb to aggressive provocations.
- People with chronic diseases need to reduce the load, get more rest and keep the necessary medicines on hand.