Low-calorie julienne will be appreciated by all slim girls. It has maximum benefits and minimum calories.
Low-calorie julienne: recipe
- champignons – 250 gr
- onion – 1 piece
- natural yogurt – 250 g
- hard low-fat cheese – 100 g
- salt, black ground pepper
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices, chop the onion.
- Fry the mushrooms for about 5 minutes, add the onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, without bringing to a boil, heat the yogurt, add mushrooms with onions, salt, pepper and lightly heat everything together. A hot mixture of mushrooms and onions in yogurt, spread in cocotte bowls, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- We bake at 180 C until the cheese is completely dissolved and a golden crust is formed.