This life hack will be indispensable for those who are going on the road for a short time. And, also for those who like to stay at a party with an overnight stay after home gatherings.
Main advantages: compactness. There is no need to iron things. You can even put such a small bundle in a small purse.
Instantly pack your essentials on the road
So, what do I take with me on the road or on a visit.
The first step is a T-shirt and shorts instead of pajamas, socks, a toothbrush and underwear. Take only what you really need.
Now I will tell you how to put things.
1. I put a T-shirt on top of underwear.
2. I fold the T-shirt inward from both sides. I start to fold things into a “tube”.
3. Next I put my toothbrush. If you need more toothpaste, add it too. I fold again.
4. Approximately at the end of the “bundle”, on the right and left I put one long sock. Place with the toes inside. I wrap the shirt all the way.
5. I got a “tube”, which remains to be packed in socks from different sides.
6. I pull the sock to the left over the bundle, then to the right.
Everything, our things are collected. It took me less than a minute to collect. Take note of this advice, it will definitely come in handy in life. Share smart life hacks with your friends.