Every girl dreams of voluminous fluffy eyelashes, like from a picture from a magazine. Some people use tweezers to curl their eyelashes, or even just mascara that promises volume.
But this is enough for a day. Consider the tools that will make the look of dreams and will allow you to forget about eye makeup for a month.
Eyelash lamination is a procedure that is carried out using a keratin composition. Keratin is a type of protein that is already present in the human body, such as hair and nails.
In addition to keratin, the composition for lamination includes vitamins that nourish and strengthen the cilia, make them thicker, and also stimulate their growth. Lamination gives volume to eyelashes, visually makes them thicker.
Pros of eyelash lamination
- The speed of the procedure. Lamination of eyelashes takes no more than an hour and a half.
- The healing effect. As a result of the procedure, you will get not only a beautiful bend, but also restore damaged eyelashes by nourishing them with vitamins.
- Long lasting effect. Eyelash lamination can last from 1.5 to 2 months.
- You can use cosmetics: apply and wash off mascara without fear of damaging your eyelashes.
Cons of eyelash lamination
- Possible individual intolerance to the components;
- Lamination of eyelashes cannot be done if eyelash extensions are planned, since after lamination, the extension glue may not bond the artificial eyelashes with natural ones.
- Due to lamination, it will not be possible to lengthen the eyelashes, it will only be possible to give them volume.
Eyelash extension consists in attaching to a natural artificial eyelash. Artificial eyelashes can be one on each natural, or maybe a bunch of 4-7 eyelashes.
Conditions for eyelash extension: insufficiently thick or short natural eyelashes. You can build up eyelashes for beauty if you are tired of everyday makeup.
Pros of eyelash extension
- Large selection of lengths, thicknesses and curves of artificial eyelashes;
- With the help of building-up, the shape of the eyes is emphasized, or vice versa, flaws are hidden;
- With the help of extensions, a multiple volume of eyelashes can be achieved;
- Colored eyelashes, eyelash extensions only at the corner of the eyes, and other techniques. Eyelash extension is a space for the creativity of the master and the client.
Cons of eyelash extension
- Duration of the procedure. Volume eyelash extension can take up to 6 hours;
- Thorough care of eyelashes. After extension, it is not recommended to use oil or oil-based cosmetics, oily cream – this dissolves the eyelash glue; you cannot rub your eyes or sleep with your face in the pillow – mechanical action damages artificial and natural eyelashes;
- The effect of eyelash extension, with proper care, lasts 3-4 weeks;
- It is not recommended to build up in case of eye disease, as well as in case of intolerance to the components of the glue;
Thus, eyelash lamination is more of a medical procedure, the result of which is thick eyelashes with a beautiful curve. Eyelash extension is a procedure due to which eyelashes become voluminous, long and fluffy.
What to choose is up to you. Don’t be afraid to experiment. Each procedure will give an expressive look.