Cake “Korovka” is a very pampered, delicious nut cake, based on the recipe of which shortbread cakes. Peanuts are used here, but it is quite permissible to replace them with other nuts.
Ingredients for the dough:
Wheat maeta – 250 g Butter 82.5% – 150 g Sugar – 80 g Peeled unsalted peanuts – 130 g Egg – 1 piece Baking powder – 1 tsp.
Ingredients for the cream:
Sour cream 30% – 400 g Boiled condensed milk – 400 g
1. Fry peanuts in a dry frying pan.
2. Turn the peanuts into small crumbs using a blender – grind in pulses, otherwise the peanuts will exude butter.
3. Mix the butter at room temperature and sugar – beat with a mixer at maximum speed until white.
4. Add an egg – mix one more.
5. Add baking powder to flour and mix.
6. Sift flour with baking powder into the dough – mix.
7. Then sprinkle the surface with flour and knead the dough for 5-7 minutes.
8. Form the sausage and pack the dough in a plastic bag.
9. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
10. We hang the dough and divide into 8 parts.
11. Roll each piece into the world between two sheets of baking paper.
12. Cut out the required diameter – remove the trim.
13. We send any cake to the oven for 7 minutes at 180 gr.
14. Leave the biscuits until they cool completely.
15. Mix sour cream and condensed milk.
16. We coat each cake with cream and collect the cake.
17. Leave the final cake empty and put the cake in the ring in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours! The cream should remain!
18. Next, grease the top cake with cream and decorate the sides with peanuts!
Love your appetite!