Forbes magazine published an annual ranking of the highest paid celebrities, calculating their income over the past year. And if a year ago, the list was headed by singer Taylor Swift, this time the leader changed. They became 22-year-old Kylie Jenner, who most recently the magazine accused of exaggerating the scale of its business and deprived of the status of a billionaire.
Nevertheless, last year Kylie really earned more than others, thanks in large part to a deal with cosmetics company Coty, which sold the reality show star 51% of the brand Kylie Cosmetics. Jenner Forbes estimated annual revenue at $ 590 million.
1. Kylie Jenner - 590 million dollars
On the second line of the ranking is 42-year-old Kanye West, who earned $ 170 million. The lion's share of this money was received thanks to the popularity of the Yeezy brand. Third place on the Forbes list was taken by 38-year-old tennis player Roger Federer ($ 106.3 million).
Closing the top ten highest paid stars are Cristiano Ronaldo (105 million), Lionel Messi (104 million), Tyler Perry (97 million), Neymar (95.5 million), Howard Stern (90 million), LeBron James (88.2 million) and Dwayne Johnson (87.5 million).
2. Kanye West - $ 170 million
3. Roger Federer - 106.3 million dollars
4. Cristiano Ronaldo - 105 million dollars
5. Lionel Messi - 104 million dollars
6. Tyler Perry - 97 million dollars
7. Neymar - $ 95.5 million
8. Howard Stern - $ 90 million
9. LeBron James - 88.2 million dollars
10. Dwayne Johnson - $ 87.5 million