13 March, the first reality series “Soldiers” starts on TNT about the girls who tried to do a real service in the army. Participants will face new challenges for themselves, and having overcome them, they will understand what a real army is. In each episode, the soldiers will study military disciplines and try to become a real close-knit team. At the same time, the participants themselves decide – go to the end and get a precious star or violate the charter and give up. On the eve of the premiere, we talked with one of the participants, Klava Bezverkhova, who had previously appeared in “House-2”, about the conditions in the reality series, provided by the boyfriends, meeting Yegor Creed and Misha Marvin, plans to become popular and the show “The Bachelor”.
– How did you find out about the casting?
– I saw an ad on social networks and sent a request. I became very interested. Firstly, this is the army, and secondly, reality. The only reality I was called to before was “Dom-2” on TNT.
– On What are you ready for the victory?
– For everything! I love to win. If I don’t know what to prepare for, then I don’t know how to act. This is insanely interesting!
– Would you join the real army?
– Why not?
Klava was a member of “House-2”
– Do you communicate with famous artists, oligarchs … Do you strive for such a life?
– Thinking every girl should strive for this. But everyone has their own reason. I came to this life because once the singer Misha Marvin told me that he was a star, and I, they say, ordinary. It really hit me. I began to actively realize myself in the filming, to participate in various auditions in order to change the situation. You can easily hurt me with a word, even if a person tells me to give up my usual way of life, I will refuse. But, in the event that this person means a lot to me.
– Is there such a person?
– Yes, but I'm not talking to him right now. He is my first love, ran after him with 00 years and still love, and he me. His mother does not allow him to communicate with me, she put me before a choice: either I leave him alone or pay 1 248) 0 for the car that I crashed. It was his car …
– Solid parties, is this way of life for you?
– Yes, this is mine. My mom is a party girl. Matter of habit. I do not like to sit idle, life does not stand still.
– What are your relations with mom?
– We parted, as we often swore, now I live with my girlfriend.
– What is more important for you: to be beautiful in appearance or soul?
– You can be beautiful 2 in 1: both soul and body. I strive to become popular in order to be recognized. I want to transfer my grandmother to Moscow, and the only easy way for me is fame. Even my mother said that I was born to become a star.
– Does grandma mean a lot to you?
– Yes, she was left alone.
– How do you deal with stereotypes associated with you?
– Everyone sees me as a frivolous girl, but I'm not like that. At first everyone thinks I'm finished, but when they get to know better they change their minds. If I don’t like a person, then I can build such an opinion about myself that it won’t be enough. And I don’t always care what they say about me.
– Do you manipulate people?
– Yes, I can do it with success. People do not even notice this. I always need a goal and only the process is important.
– Will this help you in the show?
– Yes, of course, even if there is something very difficult ahead, then I still go to this goal. The army is not for the weak, but I consider myself strong.
– Did you study auto mechanics?
– Yes, but when I moved to Moscow I wasn’t doing this already. This knowledge was not useful to me, however, like the knowledge gained at school. I’m studying religion now and it’s very interesting for me: you know religion, you know people and understand how you can manipulate them.
– By what criteria do you select men?
– While living in Yekaterinburg I was one young man, after moving to Moscow my feelings did not cool down and I was looking for something like him. Since childhood, I loved the singer Misha Marvin and it turned out that we spent a year together. She began to select people for his type. Earlier in relations with guys I was more interested in their wealth, but it so happened that now my current guy has nothing that could be called positive. I choose the one whom I am very attracted to.
– Are you determined to reach the finals and win?
– All the girls want to win, but time will tell. I only think about winning, but I also keep a backup when I can leave beautifully.
– What is yours goal?
– Everyone says that I have a perfect figure, but it is not tightened at all. I want to take care of myself on the project, set up a schedule, stop eating fast food … For you to understand, I drink 8-9 liters of cola per day. Well, less party, less alcohol.
– What or who will you miss in the army most of all ?
– Three people: mom, girlfriend and my boyfriend. And also the phone and your Instagram.
– Is joining the army an extreme thing for a girl?
– Well, why, for example, for girls from small towns – this is normal. We drag men on ourselves, both cooking and cleaning. I walked 3 kilometers to school every day, and considering that I lived in a criminal area, anything could happen along the way. Yes, I realized that the project will be very difficult, but I'm ready.
– What are you now think about your experience of participating in “House-2”?
– I remember with pleasant nostalgia. I really loved this project. But I myself left him because of a former guy who is now in prison …
– Why not wanted to try her hand at the show “The Bachelor”, after which many girls become popular?
– U I had such a thought, I have long wanted to get into the show “The Bachelor”. It is unfortunate that I once missed the season with the participation of Yegor Creed, I would have fought for his heart, besides I personally know him.
– Have you seen the current Bachelor Anton Krivorotov and what do you think of him?
– Yes, I did, and I really liked him! If it weren’t for Soldiers, I would definitely go to Bachelor.
Watch the reality -the series “Soldiers” with 19 March on Sundays at 09: on TNT.