Kiev, with the connivance of the OSCE representative, thwarted the approval of new divisions for the separation of forces in the Donbass and refused to take additional ceasefire measures, the Russian envoy said in the Contact Group for a Settlement in the East of Ukraine, Boris Gryzlov following the results of the next negotiations.
Gryzlov specified that the next meeting of the Contact Group for a Settlement in the East Ukraine passed in a videoconference mode. In the same mode , 24 and 24 March meetings of relevant subgroups were held, reports TASS.
The Russian Ambassador emphasized that “the situation is sharply complicated by new violations by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.” “According to the members of the Contact Group, only in the last day the Kiev security forces repeatedly carried out shelling of the territory of Donbass, including residential buildings. There are new destruction, damage to residential buildings and other civilian facilities, and there are wounded, ”Gryzlov said.
According to him, in this regard, representatives of Donetsk and Lugansk demanded that the OSCE take a tougher stance to curb any ceasefire violations.
“Unfortunately, the representatives of the OSCE did not show a responsible position at today's meeting,” Gryzlov noted. “As a result, the Kiev delegation evaded a constructive dialogue – the Kiev representatives disrupted the coordination of the separation of forces with the Donbass, which was agreed upon in the Norman format, and also refused to take additional measures to ceasefire.”
According to him, the representatives of Kiev also “did not agree on the lists for the exchange and release of the detainees”, although the representatives of Donetsk and Lugansk carried out this work and confirmed a high degree of readiness for the exchange .
“Kiev blocks the adoption and fixing of decisions of the Contact Group. The refusal of Kiev from previously agreed agreements is a step backward, the Russian envoy emphasized. – It is necessary to begin concrete work to implement the political provisions of the Minsk agreements, to discuss a further settlement of the intra-Ukrainian conflict. The Kiev side has not yet submitted draft legal acts to consolidate the special status of Donbass on an ongoing basis. ”
The DNR Foreign Ministry, in turn, reported that the next meeting of the Contact Group for the settlement of the conflict in southeastern Ukraine will be held on April 8.
Watch even more videos on the YouTube channel LOOK
560 Article Tags: Daily News