The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, appointed his nephew and head of the Chechen traffic police department Idris Cherkhigov as the curator of the Gudermes and Shelkovsky regions.
As reported by the "Caucasian Knot", earlier this position was held by the head of the Chechen Interior Ministry Ruslan Alkhanov.
After graduating from the university, Cherkhigov was appointed deputy head of the administration of the head and government of Chechnya. Since October 2017, he has headed the traffic police department in Chechnya. Idris Cherkhigov's father, Ramzan Cherkhigov, holds the post of Minister of Transport and Communications of Chechnya.
It is reported that at the first meeting Cherkhigov proposed to the heads of rural settlements to hold subbotniks to sanitize the streets. The publication noted that residents of Chechnya have repeatedly complained about the obligation to go out on subbotniks, which persisted even during the period of restrictions due to the coronavirus.
Ramzan Kadyrov previously divided the Chechen Republic into sectors and appointed law enforcers and officials close to him to control the work of municipalities. And on September 1, the head of Chechnya appointed his daughter Aishat Kadyrova to the post of first deputy minister of culture of the region.
Ramzan Kadyrov's relatives hold various leading positions in the Chechen Republic, some of them have been appointed to high positions at the federal level, reminds Kavkaz.Realii. Thus, Ramzan Kadyrov is strengthening nepotism (nepotism) on the territory entrusted to him by the Russian president.
LIST of Kadyrov's relatives in the power structures of Chechnya
- Aishat Kadyrova, daughter of Ramzan Kadyrov, - First Deputy Minister of Culture of Chechnya;
- Zulay Kadyrova (Zakrieva), Kadyrov's sister, assistant to the head of the Chechen Republic;
- Zargan Kadyrova (Cherkhigova), another sister of Kadyrov, is his assistant in preschool education;
- Medni Kadyrov, Kadyrov's wife, is the vice-president of the Akhmat-Khadzhi Kadyrov Regional Public Foundation;
- Odes Baysultanov, Kadyrov's cousin, holds the post of Deputy Minister of Sports of Russia;
- Khas-Magomed Kadyrov, Kadyrov's fourth cousin, is the mayor of the city of Argun;
- Hanging Kadyrov, a second cousin of the head of Chechnya, another his assistant;
- Adam Delimkhanov, Kadyrov's fourth cousin, - Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Alibek Delimkhanov, another fourth cousin, - Major General, Deputy Commander of the North Caucasus District of the Russian National Guard Troops (Rosgvardia);
- Sharip Delimkhanov, fourth cousin, Major General of the Police, holds the post of head of the FSVNG RF Directorate for the Chechen Republic;
- Amkhad (Surkho) Delimkhanov, another fourth cousin of Kadyrov, also works in the structures of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- Idris Baysultanova, Kadyrov's cousin, - Minister of Education and Science of Chechnya;
- Ibragim (Yakub) Zakriev, nephew, son of Kadyrov's sister, holds the post of mayor of Grozny;
- Idris Cherkhigov, nephew, - Head of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Chechen Republic;
- Khamzat Kadyrov, nephew, - head of the Security Council of Chechnya;
- Ramzan Cherkhigov, husband of Ramzan Kadyrov's sister, - Minister of Transport of Chechnya;
- Salman Zakriev, husband of Kadyrov's other sister, deputy chairman of the Chechen parliament;
- Viskhan Matsuev, husband of Kadyrov's daughter, - head of the migration department of Chechnya;
Isa Tumkhadzhiev, the husband of another relative of Kadyrov, is the deputy chairman of the Chechen government;
- Aslanbek Aydamirov, brother of Kadyrov's wife, deputy chairman of the Chechen parliament;
- Ruslan Alkhanov, father-in-law of Kadyrov's daughter, head of the Chechen Interior Ministry;
- Sakhab Zakriev, brother of Kadyrov's son-in-law, head of the Gudermes district administration;
- Aimani Kadyrova, mother of Ramzan Kadyrov, - President of the Regional Public Fund named after Hero of Russia Akhmat-Khadzhi Kadyrov;
- Khozh-Akhmed-Khadzhi Kadyrov, Kadyrov's great-uncle, - Chairman of the Council of Alims of the North Caucasus Federal District and the Chechen Republic;
- Shakhmomed Kadyrov, Kadyrov's second cousin, - director of the largest wholesale market in Chechnya, Berkat;
- Abusupyan Daaev, Kadyrov's cousin, is the deputy director of Rosneft in Chechnya.