Experienced baking housewives have their own secret ingredient. To make the pies and pies amazingly tasty, they add a little vodka to the dough.
Making drunk dough for amazingly soft and tender pies is not at all difficult. First of all, this applies to yeast dough, which loves alcohol more than any other.
There are recipes for dough for pies on different types of alcohol – alcohol, vodka, wine, cognac, rum and even beer. What unites them is that the minimum amount of alcohol in the dough is 1 teaspoon, and the maximum is 1 tablespoon per 1 kg of weight (in terms of alcohol).
Ingredients for dough:
- 30 g fresh yeast
- 0.5 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- flour (how much is required to get a dough with the consistency of sour cream)
Ingredients for the dough:
- 1 kg flour
- 2 tbsp. l. vodka
- 2 eggs
- 200 g butter
- 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups milk
- 0.5 cups sugar
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water with sugar, add flour until a mass with the consistency of sour cream is obtained and leave it warm for 20-30 minutes so that the dough foams and rises with a cap.
- Mix eggs and sugar for the dough. You do not need to beat strongly.
- After 30 minutes, add the egg mixture, vodka, butter, vegetable oil, sour cream, salt to the dough and mix the whole mass well. Don’t melt the butter for the dough, just bring it to softness at room temperature.
- Add half the flour in small portions, dilute with warm milk and knead the dough with the consistency of thick sour cream.
- Leave the finished dough in a warm place for one hour to rise.
- Pound the dough, add the rest of the flour and leave for another 50-60 minutes.
- After that, the dough can be cut.
- The yeast dough with vodka for pies is ready. Enjoy your meal!