Today we will tell you a recipe for baked meat in the oven, which you can safely use on a holy holiday. This dish will definitely become a decoration of the festive table and for good reason: its taste and aroma will please everyone.
We will be using dry marinade. In fact, this is the longest part of the process, and it is also the most boring: you have to wait a long time. In all other respects, it is not difficult to cook such meat. So you can repeat this dish “for an encore” at the slightest desire. The main thing is to get hold of the ingredients in time.
Oven baked meat recipe:
- 1 kg of meat (tenderloin or ham)
- salt, pepper, favorite spices for meat
- 3 tooth. garlic
- cling film
- thread for dressing meat
- sleeve for baking
- Wash the meat and pat dry with a paper towel. Now it can be rubbed with salt, pepper and spices. Try to work neatly and over the entire surface of the piece. It is important that the flavor is distributed evenly and balanced.
- Wrap the meat in plastic wrap and place gently in the refrigerator. There it should be marinated for at least 12 hours (night) or, even better, a day. Start marinating in the middle of the day, and at the same hour the next day, you can already start cooking the fragrant shmat of meat.
- Peel the garlic. Better to keep it old. Young garlic doesn’t have that aroma and taste. Now cut it into plates. Make shallow cuts all over the meat to accommodate the garlic slices. Next, you need to tightly tie the meat with a thread so that it does not lose its shape.
- Place the tied and marinated meat in the roasting sleeve. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake your future signature dish in it. Follow a simple rule: for 1 kg of meat, you need 1 hour of cooking in the oven. In this way, the baked piece will be well cooked around the edges, with a juicy, mouth-watering center.
- Some people also like to add paprika, bay leaves and peppercorns to such meat. Some even say to put prunes in the cuts along with garlic. In our opinion, this is too much. A day in a dry marinade will give the dish a good aroma that will not obscure the smell of meat. This marinade will create a delicious crust that everyone will enjoy.
- The finished piece of meat is useful for cutting on the table, for a side dish or for sandwiches. It can be paired with fresh vegetables or served with a tomato-based sauce. A very versatile dish that you will always be satisfied with.