At the moment, jelly is considered one of the most popular desserts among children and adults. For its preparation, agar-agar or gelatin can be used. The number of cooking recipes, which can be found in detail by visiting the vilkin.pro culinary community, is quite large. But still, there are several of those recipes that are considered the most demanded and popular.
Apple Juice Jelly
To make apple cider jelly, you should prepare:
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- 20 g of gelatin.
- 0.8 liters of apple juice.
Pour gelatin into a bowl and pour 0.1 l of juice. Since apple juice is acidic, it is worth adding a little sugar to it. After that, you can dissolve the gelatin. Then it is necessary to mix the warmed juice with the dissolved gelatin and dissolved sugar.
The mixture, as soon as it cools down a little, pour the prepared containers. It is important to distribute the composition evenly so that it solidifies.
Milk Jelly - Low Calorie Recipe
Initially, you should prepare:
- Gelatin - from 10 to 15 g.
- Milk - 0.75 liters.
- A pinch of vanillin.
- Granulated sugar - from 80 to 120 gr.
To prepare milk jelly:
- Pour milk into the prepared container.
- Prepared gelatin must be added to the milk. We set the container aside for a while so that the gelatin swells. If everything is done correctly, then all the gelling properties will manifest.
- We move the container to the fire, actively heat it and stir constantly. It is important to ensure that the mass does not boil. Then we filter the composition using a sieve.
- Add vanillin and granulated sugar to the mixture, which has not yet cooled down. We stir everything actively.
- The mass, which has cooled down a little, is distributed over the previously prepared forms. We send it to the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
Milk chocolate jelly
You should prepare:
- Low-fat milk - 0.25 l.
- Water - 0.1 l.
- Food gelatin - 10 gr.
- Cocoa - 14 gr.
- Sugar sand - 0.1 kg.
- Pour gelatin with water.
- Pour half of the granulated sugar into cold milk.
- Add some of the sweet milk to the dissolved gelatin. Heat the mixture a little, but do not boil it.
- Pour in the rest of the milk and heat it up again. Gradually add the rest of granulated sugar and cocoa. Pour the resulting mixture into molds.
- The mixture should stay in the refrigerator until it solidifies completely.