Laser hair removal of the buttocks and intergluteal area is the most delicate procedure. It requires special attention and approach. But despite the high sensitivity of this area, laser hair removal will help to avoid discomfort and pain. The service is completely safe and absolutely painless. After it, ingrown hairs do not remain, there are no irritations, inflammations or abscesses.
This method of removing unwanted hair is popular with women and men. It does not require particularly complex preparation. In order for everything to go efficiently and safely, you need to follow only a few tips.
Experts recommend following these simple rules:
- 3 days before the procedure, you must stop using products containing alcohol.
- If you use other types of hair removal (plucking, waxing, sugaring, epilator), 3 weeks before laser hair removal of the buttocks, you need to forget about these actions. Any hair removal that affects the bulb is prohibited. You can leave only a razor at your disposal.
- 14 days before the start of the session, tanning in the sun or in a solarium should be excluded.
- Right before the procedure, remove all hair in the epilated area, since laser epilation of the buttocks area only passes over perfectly smooth skin. If hair remains in hard-to-reach places, the master will help to remove it.
- On the day of visiting the studio, you should exclude the use of creams or ointments. The skin must remain dry and clean.
As for the rules for the procedure during menstruation, there are no strict restrictions. Experts only recommend refraining from visiting the salon at the beginning and end of the cycle, since at this time women have a significantly lower pain threshold and the skin is more sensitive. This may cause discomfort.
How many sessions do you need
After the first procedure, 20-30% of hair falls out in the active stage of growth. For complete removal of hair on the buttocks and in the intergluteal region, women will need 8-10 sessions, men – 10-12. But these are just averages. The number and frequency of visits depends on the individual characteristics of each client. This is influenced by gender, age, hormonal background and many other factors.
The most common interval between sessions is 1-1.5 months. Laser hair removal occurs until the complete cessation of hair growth.
After some time, the hair follicles will recover and the procedure will need to be repeated. As a rule, no more than 2 sessions per year are required to consolidate the result.
The most detailed advice on this issue can be obtained at the EpiLook laser hair removal studio in Kyiv. Experienced craftsmen will take into account all the individual indications of the client and select the best course.