Breakfast cookies are a great quick bite to eat. The energy we receive from it will be used throughout the day. The main thing is to spend it wisely and not overuse sweets.
Therefore, we advise you to make Swiss shortbread cookies with butter. It is easy to prepare and does not belong to gourmet desserts. Children can eat it at least every day, but it is better, of course, in small portions.
- 220 g wheat flour
- 110 g cornstarch
- 220 g butter
- 110 g sugar
- Whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add sifted flour with starch to the butter. Knead the dough, wrap it in foil and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Roll out the dough on parchment until 5 mm thick.
- Use a mold to cut out the cookies. Place shallow holes on the surface with a fork. Sprinkle sugar and fork again.
- Put the blanks in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- After it is firm enough, send the cookies to an oven preheated to 160 degrees for 25 minutes. Get ready-made yummy.
- As you can see, even a novice cook can make shortbread cookies in the oven. But if you use this recipe as the basis for a delicious dessert, many other possibilities open up. For example, cookies with condensed milk spread.
- Use creativity to create complex recipes from simple ones. Or just don’t worry and please your household with delicious pastries every day!