No one knows the name of the bartender who first served coffee with orange juice, but it is said that the drink was invented in Brazil, where the hot tropical climate and the abundance of fruits are conducive to daring experiments.
The fusion of these seemingly dissimilar ingredients has resulted in a rich drink with a fresh and unusual taste. Today, orange coffee gives lovers from all over the world a daily boost of vivacity, helps to wake up and feel all the charm of a new morning.
You can prepare coffee with orange as a hot drink or cold cocktail. For both options, you need orange juice, zest, and ground coffee.
You can diversify drinks by adding cream, cinnamon, and various liqueurs to the recipe. In each case, a whole range of new unusual tastes and aromas are obtained.
- 20 g ground coffee
- 50 g orange juice
- 5 g orange peel
- 1 tsp fructose
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- Combine orange zest, cinnamon and coffee.
- Mix orange juice with a spoonful of fructose.
- Pour both ingredients into the Turk and make coffee.
- The orange juice coffee is ready. Enjoy its unique taste!
Iced coffee with orange juice
- 3 teaspoons of coffee
- 300 g oranges
- 5 g orange peel
- 2 tbsp. l. heavy cream
- 250 g water
- sugar to taste
- ice optional
- Make coffee and put it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Cut the oranges into 2 halves and squeeze out the juice.
- Pour orange juice, iced coffee, sugar and cream into the blender bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients on high speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the orange coffee into tall glasses and garnish with orange zest. You can add chocolate syrup or whipped cream to your drink. What a cold cocktail without ice!
- Treat your friends with delicious orange coffee, and don’t forget to share this wonderful recipe with them!
The army of coffee lovers has split into two irreconcilable camps. Some people prefer to drink natural black coffee without additives and do not even put sugar in it, believing that it spoils the taste of the drink. Others can only drink coffee with additives, preferring milk in most cases.
We decided to present the readers with different points of view on one drink, their comparison will help decide whether to start the morning with unvarnished black coffee or replace it with a milder one with milk.
Coffee and cheese are healthy and delicious foods. Cheese toast is often served with coffee. But what if you add cheese directly to your coffee? Yes, real coffee lovers will forgive us, French-style coffee with cheese is something of a masterpiece!