Only one salad flaunts on the table, and the guests are full and satisfied? It seems that this is the dream of any hostess! And she, for a minute, is quite realizable.
Delicious chicken breast salad – exactly like “Fur coat”, but without herring and many times more tender. A find for those who hate fish, and for housewives who are used to feeding guests satisfyingly and effectively.
Outwardly, the salad looks more like a cake, but you can serve it by cutting it into portions. Why not a snack cake!
We warn you right away: it turns out to be stupidly delicious and oh-oh-very mayonnaise! But you can pamper yourself during the holidays, right? Salad with the self-explanatory name “Festive” will surprise guests and delight the stomach, but most importantly, it will decorate any meal.
- 300 g chicken fillet
- 5 eggs
- 5 medium potatoes
- 300 g carrots
- 2 medium beets
- 15-20 g gelatin
- 2 tooth. garlic
- 200 g mayonnaise
- fresh herbs to taste
- Boil potatoes, beets and carrots until tender. It is best to do this in the evening. By the way, vegetables can be baked in the oven or microwave.
- Boil chicken eggs until tender and cool.
- Boil chicken fillet with salt and spices, cool in broth and only then remove. By the way, it can also be prepared in the evening. Pour gelatin with water and leave to swell.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes, the beets, potatoes, carrots and boiled sodium proteins on a coarse grater, the yolks on a fine grater. When the gelatin swells, heat it up in the microwave (10 seconds) and then mix with the mayonnaise. Mix the potatoes with the yolks, add 2 tbsp. l. mayonnaise and beat with a blender.
- A rectangular shape (any other is possible) was covered with cling film and a layer of potatoes was laid. Throw the beets on a sieve, mix the beet juice with the proteins and place in a second layer on top of the potatoes. Top with mayonnaise on the proteins.
- The next layer is meat. Spread the chicken fillet evenly over the proteins, coat well with mayonnaise on top, lay a layer of beets and coat with mayonnaise again. Send the salad form to the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Combine carrots with garlic and mayonnaise, chop with a blender and also send to the refrigerator.
- Remove the chilled salad from the refrigerator, turn the dish over, carefully remove it and remove the film. The beet layer should be at the bottom. Garnish the salad with finely chopped herbs and balls made from the carrot mixture. Enjoy your meal!
Spectacular “Fur coat” without herring is a culinary masterpiece that can strike guests on the spot. A delicious, beautiful and truly festive layered chicken and beet salad has already won the hearts of many housewives. And in your heart, we are sure, will take pride of place.
Save the recipe in your bookmarks and be sure to prepare an original chicken salad for a festive feast – delicious, satisfying, and the ingredients delight in their availability and usefulness.