The airways in the cold season are under increased pressure. Infectious diseases and colds begin to test our body for strength. And once ill, we suffer for a long time from coughing, not knowing which pills or pharmacy syrups to try.
At the same time, few people remember about folk methods, which are not only effective, but also act gently, without exposing the body to stress.
And today we will tell you how to cleanse your lungs at home using carrot syrup. A wonderful remedy that will help remove phlegm and even toxins.
Cleansing the lungs
In this folk remedy, carrots play a key role. An orange vegetable is considered not only a source of essential vitamins and minerals, but also a powerful antioxidant. Thanks to carrots, even heavy smokers who suffer from persistent coughing can clear the airways.
- 500 g peeled carrots
- 4 tbsp. l. honey
- 3 tbsp. water
- Cut the peeled carrots into cubes, cover with water and simmer until tender.
- Mash the carrots until smooth. Add honey and mix thoroughly.
- Take 4 tbsp. l. syrup a day, and breathing will soon become easier. Most importantly, do not forget to consult your doctor for possible contraindications.
- Carrot syrup brings other benefits to the body: it lowers cholesterol levels, improves digestion, protects the heart, and even reduces the likelihood of developing cancer.
- Due to the content of vitamins, the product strengthens bones and teeth, improves skin condition. In addition, carrots have a beneficial effect on vision, so it is definitely worth including it in your autumn-winter diet in any form.