For some reason, the most sincere gatherings always happen with unexpected guests. For example, a friend recently called me, with whom we have not seen for a long time, and said that she has incredible news that urgently needs to be discussed.
Since the weather was not flying, I invited her to meet and talk at my home. And only after we agreed on a meeting, I realized that I had nothing special to treat my old friend with. But about such a meeting, it would be just right to cook a cake.
It’s good that we are always ready to help and tell you how to make a cake quickly. You can limit yourself to making a crispy cake without baking, or bake a full cake in just 30 minutes – all at your discretion.
Quick cake with condensed milk
We assure you that your loved ones will be delighted with both versions of the cake with boiled condensed milk! And since we previously wrote about how to make a cake without baking, today we will share the secrets of making a quick cake in the oven.
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 400 g boiled condensed milk
- 150 g walnuts
- 10 ml vegetable oil
- Take a deep bowl and beat the eggs and sugar well in it.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder to the egg mass.
- Also add poppy seeds to a bowl and mix everything well.
- Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil and pour the dough into it.
- Send the form to the oven and bake the cake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the finished cake from the oven and immediately grease with condensed milk over the entire surface.
- Then cut the crust greased with condensed milk into four equal parts and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Shape the cake and serve immediately.