Blackheads block the pores and they develop dark spots that appear on the skin (usually on the nose and chin). These blocked pores are filled with skin debris or keratin and sebum, an oily substance.
Acne is stage 1 acne before bacteria enters the pores, so to treat it, you need a thing that has antiseptic properties.
- Take a few drops of lemon in a bowl
- Add salt and mix well
- Wash your face with warm water and apply this mixture on your blackheads
- Leave on for 20 minutes and rinse again with warm water
- Dry with a soft towel
- Take a small tomato
- Clean and grind
- Apply it on your acne before bed.
- Leave overnight and wash your face with clean water in the morning.
- Apply a thin layer of toothpaste to acne
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
- Repeat this treatment for two weeks to get rid of acne.
4. Baking soda
- Prepare a mixture of baking soda and water
- Apply this paste on your blackheads, it will remove the oil and dirt that cause blackheads