After the holidays, my husband and I argued about who would lose weight faster. Everything was going well, but suddenly the likelihood of a breakdown increased – my birthday was supposed to come in a week. Relatives had to come from afar and it was impossible to cancel the celebration.
Together with her husband, they firmly decided: the menu should be dietary. The result exceeded all expectations – the guests were conquered by stuffed Peking cabbage, and even the mother-in-law asked for the recipe!
Today we have prepared for you an unusual recipe for stuffed cabbage. Be sure to prepare this beautiful snack – a godsend for losing weight. There are only 125 calories per 100 grams.
Stuffed cabbage recipe
- 1 medium head of Chinese cabbage
- 2 bell peppers
- 400 g soft low-fat cottage cheese or feta cheese
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt, spices to taste
- Bake the peppers in the oven, peel them and cut them into cubes. Mix with cottage cheese, finely chopped herbs and garlic. Salt and pepper if needed.
- Wash the Chinese cabbage thoroughly under running water. Lay out on the board, carefully straightening all the leaves.
- Starting in the middle, coat all the leaves with the curd filling. Collect the head of cabbage and lightly wrap your hands around it to shape it.
- Wrap the head of cabbage with two layers of cling film and let it soak in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Serve the appetizer whole or cut into portions. Enjoy your meal!
Among all types of cabbage, Peking cabbage is the most juicy. And among the crispy ones it is also the softest. Peking cabbage salads are fairly easy to prepare and can vary in composition and calorie content. Cooking with this vegetable is a pleasure!