Mashed potatoes, in their uniforms, fried, stewed … We love all these methods of cooking potatoes, but they are already pretty fed up. What if you want to cook potatoes in an unusual way, but you don’t have time to bother?
A great idea for a busy housewife is to bake potatoes with garlic in their sleeve. It turns out delicious and breathtakingly fragrant, moreover, you don’t have to wash the baking sheet and wipe off greasy stains from the oven. And cooking, and there is a pleasure!
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 3 tbsp. l. olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 tsp mustard
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- pepper and potato seasoning to taste
- sleeve for baking
- Wash and peel the tubers. If you have young potatoes, bake with the skin. Cut large potatoes into quarters.
- Pierce the potatoes with a wooden skewer in several places.
- Chop the herbs finely, pass the garlic through a press.
- In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, herbs, mustard, potato spice, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes to this mixture and mix well.
- Make a few punctures in the sleeve and send the contents of the bowl into it.
- Place the bag on the baking sheet with the seam up. Bake potatoes at 180-200 degrees for 40-60 minutes.
- To achieve a golden brown crust, cut the top of the sleeve and set the grill setting within 10 minutes until ready.
- Sleeve baked potatoes turn out to be golden brown, soaked in garlic, herbs and spices.
- It’s time to invite everyone to the table. Enjoy your meal!
Potato grandma is a national Belarusian dish. Due to its simplicity and satiety, it has become popular in many countries. Just imagine: a golden crust, and under it are juicy potatoes, which are laid with tender brisket and fragrant onions …