How to clean the floors when there are small children in the house? After all, traditional cleaning products often have too aggressive detergent base, which, upon contact with the skin, provokes allergic reactions …
And phosphates, synthetic fragrances and fragrances can easily irritate the upper respiratory tract, not to mention hazard to the environment.
We have a solution – we suggest making an organic DIY floor cleaner. The manufacturing process will take very little time, and you will not have to talk about the profitability of the product – you will see for yourself!
- 2 tbsp. chopped spruce or pine branches
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 tbsp. l. soda
- 2 tbsp. l. soap shavings
- Pour the prepared coniferous branches with a little water. Put the dishes on the fire and bring to a boil, then cover and let the broth brew a little.
- Mix the broth with baking soda, salt and soap flakes.
- Place the mixture in a water bath to dissolve the soap.
- Dilute 3 tbsp before use. l. means in 5 liters of water. Wash the floors and then wipe dry.
- Shine, freshness and cleanliness without any harm to health! Now you can clean up the house without any problems and can save money on household chemicals. Health to you and your family!