The entrance door system has long ceased to be perceived as a conditional accessory that separates personal living space from the street. Now these structures are subject to rather high requirements. The design must match the exterior and interior, and the door itself must be resistant to burglary and fire. You can read more about modern front doors here https://armadadoors.com/product-category/vhodnie_stalnie_dveri/dveri-armada-prestizh/.
Manufacturers produce three main types of entrance doors: wooden, metal and plastic. The leading positions have been occupied by steel models for many years now. They have several advantages over analogues:
- maximum strength parameters;
- resistance to damage;
- resistance to deformation;
- long service life;
- increased reliability;
- resistance to high humidity;
- immunity to temperature changes;
- different sizes, colors, textures;
- wide functionality.
Steel entrance doors work flawlessly for a long time. They are quite simple and unpretentious in maintenance.
Entrance door Armada Prestige in Moscow
Experts recommend that buyers be guided by several criteria when choosing a design:
- Appointment. Cloths can be used as protection against burglary, barriers to extraneous noise.
- Mounting area. For apartments and private houses, completely different systems can be used.
- The level of resistance to burglary, strength. Door frames are different in the thickness of the canvases, the number of layers of material, the number and power of the stiffeners. In addition, take into account the specifics of the loops, the castle.
- Reliability of fittings. All fittings are responsible for the convenience and reliability of the daily operation of doors.
- Canvas weight. This criterion is of great importance both for the convenience of installation work and for the load on the walls of the house. The weight of the canvas is taken into account when choosing fasteners and installation method.
- Sealing materials, heaters, heat and noise insulation. An important selection criterion, on which the degree of protection of space from street factors of discomfort will depend. External door systems must be reliably protected from frost, wind and other influences.
- Design. Outdoor canvases should be combined with the exterior and interior. Door materials must be of high quality. It is advisable to select models with anti-vandal properties. For finishing canvases, they often choose solid wood, MDF, plywood or leatherette. Glass and mirror inserts look beautiful.
Armada Prestige doors in Moscow are very popular. These are reliable designs that will last for a long time.