In cold winter, you especially want something sweet, hot and cozy, so that your body will warm and please your soul. For such purposes, cocoa is truly ideal!
Even the ancient Aztecs called good cocoa a “precious thing”. And not just like that! This drink is great to lift your spirits and drive away depression. And all because of the high content of magnesium, which relaxes muscles and improves sleep.
How to make cocoa
It would seem that cocoa cannot be spoiled. Nevertheless, my sister recently made such a bitter drink …
Today we decided to reveal the secrets of making a drink familiar from childhood and prepared for you, dear reader, incomparable cocoa recipes that you can easily implement at home. With pepper, marshmallow, classic and even cognac!
Cocoa with cinnamon
- 400 ml milk
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 20 g sugar
- 5 g cinnamon and nutmeg
- vanilla to taste
- Put the milk on the fire. At this time, mix sugar, cocoa powder and spices in a convenient container. Add 2 tbsp. l. warm milk. Mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan with milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the drink into mugs and enjoy the pleasant taste of cocoa!
Cocoa with cream
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Sahara
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 500 ml milk
- whipped cream to taste
- In a convenient container, combine the cocoa, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Put milk on fire and bring to a boil. Add boiled milk to cocoa.
- Pour cocoa into mugs and top with whipped cream.