It would seem, how else can you serve everyone’s favorite salad with chicken breast and mushrooms to make it sound in a new way? That’s right – to put together a lush bouquet from simple products, which is not a shame to treat the most important guest! The appetizer is so simple to prepare, but at the same time solemn that it may well act as a signature dish that will be remembered by guests for a long time.
The Bouquet of Roses salad is a frequent guest on the table of hostesses who are used to collecting compliments from guests. We will tell you how to prepare a spectacular treat for the festive table so that it overshadows Olivier and a fur coat by one or two. Quickly write down the recipe!
- 250 g chicken fillet
- 2 boiled beets
- 5 eggs
- 1 onion
- 200 g hard cheese
- 250 g champignons
- 5 pancakes
- 100 g walnuts
- 2 tooth. garlic
- 400 g mayonnaise
- salt, pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves for decoration
- Boil eggs and chicken fillet. Cut the onion into half rings, fry in butter until transparent, and then add the chopped mushrooms. Fry until all moisture has evaporated from the mushrooms.
- Cut the boiled fillet into small cubes. Chop the nuts with a knife or in a mortar, mix with chicken. Cut the eggs into small pieces, add to the chicken and nuts, mix thoroughly.
- Sodium cheese on a coarse grater, add to the rest of the ingredients. Send the chilled mushrooms there, salt the salad to taste and season with mayonnaise. Mix thoroughly. The basis for a delicious meal is ready!
- Finely grated garlic and beets, season with mayonnaise.
- Spread the beetroot filling on the pancakes, gently roll into tight rolls and cut into rings 3.5–4 cm wide.
- Place the sliced pancake rolls with the filling on the bottom of the collapsible baking dish.
- Spread the chicken salad evenly over the pancakes, tamping it lightly. Send the form to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- salad with chicken and pancakes
- Use a knife to detach the chilled salad from the sides of the mold, place the lettuce on top and turn the mold over onto a serving plate.
- Carefully remove the walls of the mold and remove the bottom. Place some lettuce in the crevices between the pancakes, imitating rose leaves. The spectacular dish is ready to go to the table!