If you take an interest in the beneficial properties of oats, you will find that these oblong grains contain almost all the substances necessary for human life!
An abundance of mineral salts, valuable micro- and macroelements: zinc, phosphorus, iron, cobalt, silicon, fluorine, iodine, vitamins A, E, K and group B, essential amino acids (lysine, tryptophan), essential oils, fats, carbohydrates … this makes oats a truly priceless product!
And having prepared a decoction from oats, you will get the most effective remedy for many ailments, because with proper brewing, all the useful substances from the grains and their shells pass into the drink.
A decoction of oats improves metabolism, helps to cope with anemia, nephritis, pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheitis, is extremely useful for liver diseases, pancreatitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, chronic gastritis, regardless of the acidity of gastric juice.
Moreover, oatmeal broth helps to strengthen the nervous system, blood vessels and heart muscle, improves blood composition, acts as a diaphoretic and antipyretic agent for colds. There is no better prevention of acute respiratory infections than oats and its broth!
- 3 tbsp. oats
- 3-3.5 liters of water
Preparation and application:
- Lightly chop the oats in a coffee grinder, add water, put on fire and boil for 10-15 minutes after boiling. After that, wrap the pan and leave the broth to infuse for about 7 hours.
- After the oats have stood for the allotted time, open the lid of the pan and remove the husks that remain on the lid.
- Use a potato grinder to thoroughly mash the oats to make the broth richer.
- Strain the broth, squeezing extra.
- From the specified amount of oats, approximately 1 liter of broth will be obtained. You need to drink it 1 glass 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month. After a month break, the course can be repeated.
- To prepare a medicinal broth, it is very important to use whole grains of oats, and not flakes – this is the secret of the high value of the drink. Make delicious oatmeal from the cereal.