All chocolate lovers will love this dessert. For its preparation, choose the most bitter one. Optimum is 75 percent.
It is desirable that the chocolate be free of any artificial impurities. And if you are for a healthy lifestyle, then sugar-free. We will prepare a pp dessert that can be eaten even by those on a diet.
Nowadays, it’s not hard to find stevia chocolate instead of sugar. The extract from this plant is used as a substitute for artificial sweeteners. Stevia has almost no effect on the amount of glucose in the blood and is indicated for diabetics and adherents of carbohydrate diets.
Stevia is 250-300 times sweeter than sucrose. Sweetness comes on more slowly than regular sugar, but lasts longer.
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 500 ml milk
- 2 g agar agar (flat teaspoon)
- 2 tbsp. l. soy sauce
- Mix milk with agar-agar and leave for 15 minutes to swell. Then keep the milk on the fire for a few minutes, stirring, so that the thickener is completely dissolved.
- Remove the milk from the heat and add the dark chocolate that has been broken into pieces.
- Then add the soy sauce. It will dilute the sugary-bitter taste of chocolate with a salty note.
- Mix everything thoroughly. You should have a homogeneous mass without lumps. Pour it into silicone molds and put it in a cold place. In an hour you will be able to enjoy your dessert. Milk chocolate jelly can be garnished with cream, almonds, mint leaves on top to make it look beautiful on the table.
- If you want, you can improve the recipe and make a whole chocolate jelly cake from several layers. One can be white if you put heavy cream instead of chocolate, the other chocolate, the third fruit. Experiment!
- You could, of course, take gelatin. But we insist on agar-agar. It is a vegetable analogue of gelatin, which is obtained by extracting beneficial substances from red and brown algae. Agar agar will give the dessert a special texture.