The fastest and cheapest way to replenish the supply of vitamins and minerals in the body is to regularly eat fresh herbs. Fortunately, at this time of the year, it grows in abundance!
The presence on your table of dishes made from nettle, sorrel, spinach, dandelion leaves, wild garlic is a guarantee of healthy immunity and excellent physical shape. Those whose body requires natural vitamins.
Pancakes with greens on kefir
The concept of a “bunch of greens” is quite flexible, so in this recipe we will use a faceted glass for the correct proportions! If your kitchen is too modern for such dishes, then in human language it translates as “200 grams”. So a measuring cup will work too.
- 1 tbsp. chopped young nettle leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped young dandelion leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped sorrel leaves
- 1 tbsp. decoys
- 2/3 st. flour
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp. serum (can be replaced with low-fat kefir)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt to taste
- 6 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- Rinse all the greens, dry and chop finely. To measure the required amount, place in a glass tightly, but do not ram.
- Pour boiling water over the crushed nettle and dandelion leaves and leave for a couple of minutes. Then put them in a colander, let the water drain and squeeze lightly.
- Grind all the greens with a blender to make a fragrant green gruel.
- Add eggs, semolina, flour, whey and butter. Salt to taste, add garlic and mix thoroughly. Leave it for 10-15 minutes so that the semolina swells.
- Fry the pancakes in a well-heated skillet with a minimum of oil.