They are designed in ways that both novices and experts can use, saving a lot of time when working on personal, presentation, presentation, event, or commercial projects. You do not need to know additional programs and plugins to create such effects. Save hours, days, weeks or months of work.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action is designed to work with English Photoshop only.
2. Use RGB mode and 8-bit color. To check these settings, go to Image-> Mode and check “RGB Color” and “8 bpc”.
3. This action only works with the CC + version of Photoshop.
4. Use an image with a resolution of 72 pixels. / Inch or more and in the range of 2500 to 4500 pixels. If you are using a photo that is less than 1000px in size, the action will not work correctly. To fix this, go to Image-> Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the Brush and move the Opacity slider to 100%.