What could be more delicious than strawberries? Whole wild strawberries. Enjoy the taste and aroma of this berry by preparing the most delicate mousse with strawberries.
Wild strawberries are fragrant, tasty and beneficial. This delicacy will appeal to both children and elders.
Butter – 30 g Sugar – 60 g 1.5 yolks Milk – 25 ml Maeta – 60 g Baking powder – 3 g
Ingredients for the mousse:
Strawberries – 200 g Sugar for strawberries – 70 g Water for syrup – 50 g Sugar for syrup 150 g Water for soaking gelatin – 50 ml Gelatin – 15 g Protein – 3 pieces
1. Beat butter with sugar, add yolks and milk, beat another one.
2. Sift flour and baking powder – beat another one.
3. Pour the dough into a mold and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. Soak gelatin in frozen water for 20 minutes.
5. In one saucepan, mix 50 ml of water and 150 g of sugar – set on a slow fire and stir continuously.
6. In another saucepan, mix the berries and 70 g of sugar – set on a mediocre heat and cook until boiling – remove from the heat.
7. Beat the whites until strong peaks first at a tiny mixer speed – gradually increase.
8. Sugar syrup cooks longer than berries, so stir in parallel and cook for about 10 minutes.
9. Continuing to beat the whites, slowly add the sugar syrup – beat everything until smooth.
10. In slightly cooled berries, melt the gelatin, break through with an immersion blender.
11. Add the berry mass to the protein mass and mix neatly with a spatula.
12. Pour the mass onto the base and put the universe in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Love your appetite!