Beer has a whole army of fans. In stores, eyes run up at the sight of a variety of varieties. And it is quite affordable. However, the purchased beer is not always pleasing with its taste. The way out of the situation is to brew a foamy drink at home. Today it is possible and not difficult with advanced brewing equipment.
- Smart brewing with automatic equipment
- What processes in brewing are controlled by automation?
- Pros and cons of automatic breweries
Smart brewing with automatic equipment
The dream of most brewers is complete creative freedom to automate the mechanical operations of the brewing process. The spirits machine manufacturers are ready to make this dream come true. Modern technologies allow a person to gain freedom, to save him from performing operations when brewing beer.
An indispensable assistant for a lover of a drink of his own preparation, an entrepreneur will be an advanced equipment. The automatic brewing unit is designed for the production of a foamy weak drink at home with the maximum possible automation of operations.
Back to content
What processes in brewing are controlled by automation?
“There is no beer in paradise, so we drink it on this sinful land.”
Beer brewing involves a number of processes that need to be manually controlled with traditional equipment. An automatic brewery makes making a hop drink much easier. There are models with partial and full automation.
It should be noted that devices for brewing can be amateur (for home use) and professional, allowing brewing beer, for example, for a beer bar, restaurant, etc. Home breweries are compact in size, helping anyone who wants to provide themselves, relatives, friends with a natural drink, and freshly prepared. The volume of the finished product depends on the size of the brewery tank. Installations with a capacity of 30, 50, 70 liters are considered optimal.
The breweries offered by both domestic and foreign producers are divided into equipment:
- with different tanks for the processes of cooking, fermentation, carbonization;
- with one vessel in which all brewing processes take place.
Special automatics are able to control parameters during beer brewing:
- controls the operation of the circulation pump;
- controls the temperature, the built-in heating element allows for uniform heating of the tank;
- monitors compliance with the set temperature regime, the time of temperature pauses, sets the exact temperature for the mash and change the indicators by setting the desired step;
- will tell you when to filter the product, add hops, cool the wort, etc.
With a fully automatic brewing unit, even a beginner can prepare a foamy, low-strength alcoholic beverage, as he simply needs to choose the right recipe and add the ingredients. Then you can watch how the brewery performs the rest of the operations.
In such installations, you can not only use the automatic recipe loaded into memory, but also program your own version, prepare a drink in manual mode.
Automatic brewing equipment is gradually replacing the brewer. It is quite possible to count on the fact that human participation will be required exclusively in the preparation of recipes in the future.
Back to content
Pros and cons of fully automatic breweries
Fans of self-preparation of a foamy natural weak drink choose smart equipment for its simplicity and ease of use. It has a number of undeniable advantages:
- the ability to brew any type of beer;
- a full set of components;
- two working modes;
- automation of operations;
- availability of built-in and author’s recipes;
- a guarantee of the stability of the characteristics of the obtained product, which is especially important for production not only for own consumption.
The disadvantage is the high cost of this type of equipment for brewing. Not every lover of a self-made product can afford to buy such an installation. But the price of the unit is justified. Looking for an easy route, look for automatic constructs.
Some hoppy drinkers have successfully used home-made automatic breweries. They function as well as industrial versions. However, such a smart installation is within the power of craftsmen with knowledge in the field of electrical engineering. It is worth observing all safety requirements when assembling a brewery.
Back to content