banner
Feb 6, 2021
0 Views
0 0

Exploded food spoiled the mood of restaurant visitors

food exploded in the restaurantResidents of Shanghai (China), who went to have a bite to eat at a restaurant, left there in a spoiled mood.

food exploded in the restaurant

People were served a dish that was heated on the table in a special container, but a misfortune happened – something that customers initially took for fried fish exploded (although it is believed that it was more likely a quail egg).

food exploded in the restaurant

Offended visitors demanded approximately $ 23,000 in compensation. They claim to have severely burned their fingers. But the restaurant employees have a different opinion – they are not going to pay that kind of money for small blisters. It is known that the restaurant and customers have not yet come to an agreement.

See also: Having received money from customers in the mail, the restaurant owner again believed in humanity


Article Categories:
Interesting
banner

Leave a Reply