A Facebook post by a group of pediatricians and nurses scared many parents.
Experts know how much many kids love to fall asleep in the company of phones and tablets. In addition, it is not uncommon for electronic gadgets to be connected to the network and charging at the same time. Such a dangerous practice must be immediately said goodbye, and the photographs showing us the burnt sheets became the proof.
It is known that many adults are not averse to falling asleep with a smartphone, so the medical warning applies to them too. In the end, it is better to temporarily abandon the charging device and thereby prevent a fire.
Dad comes up with fake dangers for his daughter in order to play a trick on his wife