Such muffins are perfect for girls who are losing weight, as well as babies to whom you, for one reason or another, do not give sugar, but you want to treat sweets.
Muffins turn out to be very tasty, healthy and you wouldn’t even guess that they are dietary.
- oatmeal – 2 cups
- bananas – 2 pcs.
- eggs – 2 pcs.
- low-calorie yogurt – 200 ml
- baking powder 2 tsp
- a pinch of salt
- chocolate for decoration
- Using a blender, grind the oatmeal into powder.
- Next, we are engaged in bananas – we peel, cut and also in a blender. Grind until puree.
- Next Pour chopped oatmeal, banana, eggs, salt, yogurt and baking powder into a cup. Beat everything well.
- Pour the dough into silicone molds. I got 12 molds. Each filled just over half.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate on top.
We send it to a preheated oven up to 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
The banana diet muffins are ready. Tasty, healthy and low in calories.