With a minimum of calories, this cake contains a maximum of benefits. You will be surprised how easy it is to prepare.
Oatmeal Pie: Recipe
- Low-fat kefir (1%) or yogurt – 2 cups
- Oat flakes – 1 1/2 cups
- Bran – 1/2 cup
- Egg (whites separated from yolks) – 2 pcs.
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
- Coating – 1/2-1 tbsp.
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jam or jam
- Preheat the oven to 180 – 200 gr. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Grind oatmeal in a coffee grinder and combine with bran, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Beat egg whites with powdered sugar until soft peaks. Beat yogurt or kefir with yolks until smooth and combine with dry mixture. Introduce gently beaten egg whites. Pour onto a baking sheet and bake at 180 C for 15-25 minutes.
- Cool the finished cake and coat with jam or something else.