An impenetrable creamy soup made from champignons has a rich, articulate mushroom flavor. This dish has a sweet, delicate texture. The use of cream and butter in the cream soup makes the dish more nutritious and gives a wonderful creamy flavor.
300 g champignons 210 g onions 120 g carrots 680 g potatoes 10 g butter 300 ml cream 10% 430 ml water salt pepper
1. Fry chopped onion and grated carrots in shallow butter / eye until golden brown.
2. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper, blow until half cooked.
3. Then add the potatoes, cut shallow / okim into cubes, pour water and cook until the potatoes are ready, serving with a cover (15 minutes is enough).
4. Add the cream and let it boil.
5. Punch the soup through a blender.
6. Serve with crispy croutons (usual bread can be cut into cubes and put into the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees).
Love your appetite!