Homemade cottage cheese is a source of calcium and protein. It is not surprising that this most useful product is recommended for both adults and children. In addition, the body assimilates cottage cheese more easily than milk.
The most valuable product is recommended for strengthening bones, and for increasing hemoglobin, and for a slim figure. And Dr. Joanna Budwig even called cottage cheese a cure for cancer, having tested it on herself.
However, even the most delicious product will get bored if you use it in the same form. Therefore, today we offer 4 recipes for delicious cottage cheese baked goods at once. Only the best dishes worth making.
Cottage cheese is especially important for children, but often parents are faced with the fact that little whimsical give up this wonderful product in favor of dubious store sweets. And then these deep-fried curd balls will become a real salvation.
- 300 g homemade cottage cheese
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 200 g flour
- 1 chicken egg
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- frying oil
- Pour flour, sugar, soda into one container, beat in an egg and add cottage cheese. Mix everything thoroughly. The resulting dough should not be sticky. Let it stand for about 20 minutes to make it firmer.
- Blind dough balls and fry them in a deep fryer. Make sure not to burn.
- Make sure to drain the excess butter, and then sprinkle the finished curd balls with powdered sugar.
- You cannot do in our selection without a recipe for a curd casserole. Moreover, many ingredients here can be replaced at your discretion.
- 500 g homemade cottage cheese
- 500 g sugar
- 300 g semolina
- 50 g raisins
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
- salt, soda, vanillin to taste
- Beat the sugar with the egg, pour in the vegetable oil and mix everything with the cottage cheese. Add the rest of the ingredients to this, except for sour cream. Mix thoroughly.
- Put the homogeneous mass on a baking sheet, distribute evenly, grease the top with sour cream and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- When you have real homemade cottage cheese at hand, you want to experiment with might and main. Therefore, you can make cottage cheese cookies. At least in order to compare homemade baked goods with store counterparts.
- 400 g homemade cottage cheese
- 250 g grated margarine
- 500 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients into dough and form into circles.
- Roll one side of the dough with sugar and fold in half. Roll one side again and fold so that the “sugar” side is on top.
- Bake the cookies in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
You can delight homemade and cottage cheese cakes – a great addition to family tea. And it’s also useful.
- 200 g homemade cottage cheese
- 250 g flour
- 250 g sugar
- 2 tbsp. l. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. l. butter
- 2 chicken eggs
- salt, soda
- Mix all products until smooth. Fill the baking dishes with it.
- Bake curd cakes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.