Prepare an incredibly delicious dinner with a minimum of effort! You will like the exquisite combination of pepper and chicken!
Pepper Chicken: Recipe
- Chicken fillet – 300 g
- Tomato – 3 pcs
- Bulgarian pepper – 4 pcs
- Cheese – 100 g
- Green onion – 3 g
- Yogurt without additives – 2 tbsp. l
- Spices – to taste
- Dill – to taste
- Salt, pepper – to taste
- We clean the peppers from the insides.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces. Remove the skin from the tomato, dip them in boiling water, and cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop the green onion and parsley.
- Mix chicken fillet, tomatoes and herbs, salt, pepper and add spices to taste. Add 2 tbsp. yogurt without additives. We mix.
- We put the finished filling in peppers and bake at 180-200 C for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle the peppers with grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Enjoy your meal!