Delicious and simple pastries can be prepared in just a matter of minutes. True, you will need to wait a bit until the cake is baked, but the result is definitely worth it. The German culinary blogger Leckere Minute shared the recipe.
You will need simple ingredients, a bowl, a whisk and a baking dish.
“Cupcake guests on the doorstep”
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 70 ml sunflower oil
- 100 ml milk
- 160 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
How to make a pie
- Whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add milk and butter, stir.
- Sift flour and baking powder into mixture. Knead the batter.
- Cover the bottom of the form with parchment, grease the bottom and sides with butter, pour the dough – and into the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the finished cake from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar.