As they say, the most important thing is the weather in the house. This famous truth must be instilled in a child from an early age. Complex riddles about a family with answers will help in this as well as possible.
For brothers, sisters, as well as moms and dads
- I’m a little afraid of him, he’s big, like dad. He is a relative of his mother, a wise older brother (uncle).
- She is with me when I feel bad, swears when I am naughty. But even despite this, I really cherish her (mother).
- He’s always playing games with me. When mom has no time, he helps her (dad).
- There are usually many people in it, maybe two in it. Everyone lives in only one house – it’s usually more fun (family).
- She is completely dear to me, although we can play pranks. We can fight, but put up – we still live together (sister).
- If you and I are chatting innocently, we love to play together, between us – … (friendship).
- We go to school with her, and together in lessons. But if only without her, then I feel very bad (friend).
- He bakes pies, whirls, wants to please everywhere. Don’t let her drink water – just let her feed (grandmother).
- He is a little younger than me – he still crawls completely. I play with him as long as I don’t bother myself (brother).
- We are resting with her, she is my father’s sister. She very rarely comes, she (aunt) lives far away.
- He walks along the path with a stick. And then he sits down – he will rest a little (grandfather).
- Not a sister, but very close. She is a relative of me. A little bit older, not much. We are almost on par with her (cousin).
- He often gives me gifts, loves, like my mother. I also go to visit her. So, on Christmas Eve (godmother).
- He is so big, already scary. Like all his friends. I know that he is my senior, he protects me (brother).
- He’s a very good dad, but not for me. Dad he is to my dad. Well, for me – the father is doubly (grandfather).
Guess with the kids
Complex riddles about the family will make everyone around you think. How many puzzles can you do?
- He smiles modestly, rejoices at me. She always screams for good, and never for harm (mom).
- At home I am always calm, at home I am always warm. All adversity will wait, because in our family … (comfort)
- I have him very strong, and always hardy. Maybe he steers the car, he is the best of … (dad)
- This is not dad, this is not mom. We do not live separately, we cannot live on our own. We are all best friends because we are … (family).
- Elder and smart. I listen to her. After all, if I disobey, (sister) will begin to punish.
- This woman knows how to fry and bake everything in the world. And she runs to meet her grandchildren – she needs to take care of them (grandmother).
- Mom’s not alone. Mom has two of us. If I am a son for her, it turns out he is also (brother).
- Such a beautiful girl settled in our house. She is my mother’s daughter. That’s how strange it turned out (sister).
- His whole gray head is from knowledge. He lived so many years, he hardly remembers them (grandfather).
- Everything screams “aha, aha”, and then only “mom”. He’s so loud all over, small, stubborn (son).
- I need to respect him. He is both strong and big. Together with my mother, they grew up in the family alone (uncle).
- If it were not for her, we would not have lived peacefully. We are talking about the feeling we are, light and mutual (love).
- We can all gather in one place, at one time. Very clean here, bright. There is a lot of mess (house).
- A small doll, opens its eyes. Mom wraps her up and reads fairy tales (daughter).
- He seemed to be very young, but now he is quite grown up. I went to my grandmother for the summer, in pies he got his nose dirty (grandson).
With love about the most important
Give your little one a piece of warmth by making family day riddles. Thus, he will not only remember the people he loves, but also broaden his own horizons.
- He worked as much as we all never dreamed of. We want his heart to beat forever (grandfather).
- Kind, always smiling. She’s also a mom. True, only not for me, but for my cousin (aunt).
- She is often visiting her beloved grandmother. It happens that she helps her: she flies on the site (granddaughter).
- You can’t go on without it. I love her very much. Maybe I’m even still small – I’ll stand up for her (mom).
- She is much older than mom or uncle. She is always busy, does not think that will be enough (grandmother).
- For two we have toys, for two we have a cat. Together with him we go to school. If anything, he will wait (brother).
- It’s always fun with them, but sometimes it’s sad. When they grow up, you lose weight, but when they grow up, they are empty (children).
- Mom, dad, bird sisters, animal brothers. Who are they, tell me together, together they are… (relatives).
- They sit at the table, eat together, live. We all have her – very friendly … (family)
- I give all my toys to her. Let him play with dolls – I can no longer (sister).
- Together they will have to go through a lot, endure: get married, settle down, and put on shoes and clothe children (spouses).
- He, too, is like a dad to me – he will certainly protect me. By the way, they used to share their life with him (uncle).
- He knows all the solutions to all my problems. For me, he is the best. The main thing for him is … (family).
- My mother in a white dress with my father on the arm went. Who was that then, after all, not a mother, not a wife (bride)?
Be sure your kids will love these puzzles!