The average level of quality of modern distillers continues to grow, so that the buyer will be pleasantly surprised by the fairly high performance. On the other hand, in order to choose the right water distillers, you need to look through as many models as possible and choose quite meticulously. There are quite different devices in different price categories, manufacturers can focus on different characteristics, which determines the final parameters of the equipment, its cost. So what to look for in the selection process and how to make the right purchase?
To choose and buy a water distiller correctly, you need to take into account many factors:
- the need to determine the method of heating water. There are only two such methods: water can be heated from an external source, or maybe from a heating element built into the device. If maximum performance is required, then an external source will be an excellent solution, although it will not be possible to automate the operation of the distiller;
- the evaporator and condenser are made from different materials. For example, stainless steel devices are worse at cleaning water from impurities, but at the same time they can withstand huge loads. In terms of water purification from impurities, glass shows itself better, but this material, for all its inertness, remains quite fragile;
- the built-in water storage, as an additional function, really expands the capabilities of the device, but it is important to remember that this storage is not always needed. The dimensions of the distiller will increase due to this element and the equipment may not fit in the allotted space. On the other hand, if supplies of purified water are required, then there is no choice and you cannot do without a storage device.
Domestic or imported production
A popular question is whether it is worth buying a domestic water distiller or trusting foreign companies more:
- It is worth starting with the fact that any foreign equipment must be certified, which means that this technique meets all quality and safety requirements;
- on the other hand, finding parts for imported distillers is a known problem. In the event of a breakdown, it may be difficult to find replacement parts and repairs will be unnecessarily delayed. If you choose cheaper counterparts from third-party companies, then the repair may not bring the desired results.
Considering all this, you can acquire reliable equipment.