All my life I dreamed of being dyed white, but my hair stubbornly does not want to become such, and it does not suit me. But thanks to a salad with a cute name “Blondinochka”, which a close friend kindly shared with me, I once charmed my husband.
Of course, it’s not only the salad, but it’s so delicious that it’s simply impossible to resist, while everyone has all the ingredients for this dish in the refrigerator!
Fried potato salad
Today we will tell you how to make the Blondinochka salad. Who would have thought that potatoes would play so well here … Tasty so that words cannot convey!
- 4 tomatoes
- 150 g cooked sausage
- 100 g hard cheese
- 3 large potatoes
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 1 tooth. garlic
- sunflower oil for frying
- salt, pepper to taste
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then grate them with a Korean carrot grater or cut into strips.
- Wash and dry again with paper towels.
- Fry the potatoes in sunflower oil until tender. Salt and pepper it to taste. Transfer the potatoes to paper towels to absorb excess fat.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes into rings, and then place them (in one layer) on the plate containing the salad.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise with minced garlic. Brush tomatoes with this sauce.
- Cut the boiled sausage (I have “Doctor’s”) into strips, and then transfer it to the tomatoes. Make a fine mesh of mayonnaise over the sausage (a disposable pastry bag is perfect for this).
- Sodium cheese on a cheese grater and put on the sausage. Make the mayonnaise mesh again.
- The last layer is fried potatoes. There is no need to lubricate it! Give the salad half an hour to soak well.
- That’s all, the salad is ready. Enjoy your meal!
- I don’t decorate this salad with anything, but you can put a couple of fresh parsley sprigs on top for flavor.