Risotto is a traditional Italian dish that is popularized in northwestern Italy. Risotto is boiled with the addition of broth until creamy. The broth can be meat, mushroom, fish or vegetable.
Chicken / mushroom broth – 1.5 L Chicken breast / thigh fillet – 500 g Large mushrooms – 400 g Tiny mushrooms (not necessarily, but great) – 150 g Parmesan – 300 g Arborio rice (or carnaroli) – 400 g Parsley Garlic – 3 cloves Thyme
1. Cut the chicken fillet into shallow / oky pieces, salt and pepper.
2. In a mixture of butter and olive oil, fry the chicken in high heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Cut the mushrooms into slices or cubes, also fry in a mixture of butter and olive oil over medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
4. Squeeze the garlic to the mushrooms and add the thyme leaves.
5. As if all the mushrooms and chicken are ready – mix the two fillings.
6. Now let’s start making rice for risotto!
7. In a small amount of butter in a separate frying pan, fry dry rice for 2 minutes.
8. After 2 minutes, start adding 1/2 halves to the rice, the whole process of cooking the rice will take about 20 minutes.
9. Each one we are waiting for the utilitarian absolute evaporation of the liquid, stretch the spatula over the rice – we must remain to keep an eye out.
10. If something is ready, but it seems not – add half a ladle of broth.
11. Add the filling to the rice – mix all the goodies.
12. Add the parmesan and parsley – mix one more!
Love your appetite!