Baking is not given to everyone, but if you know how to bake pies, you cannot avoid a series of suitors. Men whose wife knows how to bake, whenever possible, mention this in a circle of friends. On weekends, you can make a lot of pies and not think about having a snack for lunch.
We know an easy recipe for cheese patties that fly off the baking sheet without touching the plate. Small snack pies cheer you up with just one look, it is impossible not to finish them.
- 800-900 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 g yeast
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. l. butter
- 250 g hard cheese
- Heat milk and mix with sugar.
- Add instant dry yeast to milk, mix everything and leave for a few minutes.
- Sift the flour and mix it with salt.
- Break 2 eggs, separate one yolk from the protein and place in a separate container, cover with foil.
- Beat the remaining one and a half eggs with a fork and add to the yeast, mix everything well.
- Next, add vegetable oil to the egg-yeast mixture and mix everything thoroughly again.
- In the flour, make a depression in the middle and pour in the yeast mixture. Stir until smooth with a fork, then add another 3 tbsp. l. softened butter and knead the elastic dough with your hands. The finished dough should not stick to your hands.
- Put the finished dough in a deep bowl and tighten with cling film, let the dough stand for 30 minutes.
- Take out the dough and knead it with your hands. Divide the dough into 20 pieces and roll them into balls.
- Cut the hard cheese into 2 cm cubes. Lightly crush the balls with your hands to fit a piece of cheese and roll up the balls again.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and place the buns on top.
- Gently tighten the buns on a baking sheet with cling film and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Whisk the yolk and gently brush over the buns. You can sprinkle sesame seeds on the buns.
- Bake pies with cheese in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 220 degrees. Preheat the oven.
- What a delightful scent after all. Cheese can be substituted for egg and onion or meat filling. The main thing is to make the dough. Take note of the recipe, relatives will ask you to cook mini-pies over and over again.