Nowadays, you won’t surprise anyone with chops, but try this recipe for chicken breast. Something new, firstly, and secondly, very juicy, delicate and delicious. The universe is time and energy, and the result is excellent. This dish, despite the simplicity and availability of food, will suit the table on any occasion.
Chicken breast – 2 pieces Salt, pepper – to taste Parmesan cheese ~ 50 g Breadcrumbs ~ 50 g Egg – 1 piece Spices for chicken – to taste Any cheese ~ 100 g Tomatoes – 4 pieces
1. Cut the chicken breast lengthwise, beat it a little, salt and pepper.
2. Then we dip the fillet in a fluffed egg, and then in a mixture of bread crumbs, spices and grated Parmesan.
3. Put on a baking sheet and put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
4. Then put the grated tomatoes on top of the chicken, sprinkle with damp and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
5. 5 minutes before the coffin, you can turn on the grill function to brown the cheese.
Love your appetite!