If bread has become a familiar addition to dishes, we suggest adding a “zest” to your diet.
butter tortilla recipe
Ingredients for 10-12 pieces:
- 3 art. flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 80 g butter
- 1 st. hot water
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings by availability
- Melt butter in hot water.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients, pour in water and oil and knead the dough. Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes until the dough becomes elastic. Form the dough into a ball, transfer to a greased bowl, cover with cling film and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 parts, form each into a ball
- Transfer the dough balls to a bowl, cover with cling film and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out each ball on a floured board to the diameter of your pan.
- Fry the tortillas over medium heat in a dry non-stick frying pan, turning every 20-30 seconds (a couple of times).
- Cakes can be stored in an airtight bag for several days.