Now I will tell you how you can use black pepper for hair growth. Black pepper is often used in Ayurvedic medicines and it stimulates your hair follicles causing growth. Black pepper is rich in vitamins A and C, flavonoids, carotenoids, and other antioxidants that help scavenge harmful free radicals and protect the body from cancer and disease. For us, this means that it has exceptional growth and dandruff stimulants.
Now let’s discuss how to use this ingredient:
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 lime juice
- Grind the peppers to a powder
- Add lime juice to create a paste
- Apply the paste to the roots
- Cover with a shower cap for 30 minutes and cover with a warm towel for maximum penetration
- Wash and style your hair as usual.
- 1/4 cup pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil or jojoba oil
- 1 glass jar with lid
- Blend all the ingredients until you get a smooth mixture and then add the contents to a glass jar.
- Compact the mixture and let it steep for at least two weeks.
- After two weeks, drain the oil using a small filter and apply the oil to the roots of your hair.
- Cover again with a shower cap and a warm towel for 30 minutes. Wash the mixture out of your hair completely.