banner
Dec 31, 2020
16 Views
0 0

Barinova Daria Olga Orlova said that after the closure of “House-2” she was left without work 15:57, 31.12.2020

15:57, 12/31/2020

The presenter noted that she was not invited to the program “Borodin against Buzova”.

Share | Liked

At the end of this year it became known that the television project “Dom-2” would no longer be broadcast on TNT. On December 30, the last episode of reality went on the air, and what will happen to the program afterwards remains a mystery. Ksenia Borodina and Olga Buzova hinted that there was no talk of the final closure of the show. Moreover, the two of them will continue to conduct the “Borodin vs. Buzova” program. Olga Orlova, who led the project for three years, noted that she was left without work.

Orlova did not receive an offer to host the show “Borodin against Buzova” and after the New Year holidays intends to look for new projects. “So far there are no plans (I decided to rest for a couple of weeks, there was too much negativity at the end of the year … And after the holidays I will look for something and think …” – Olga Orlova wrote (the author’s spelling and punctuation are unchanged. – Prim. line.).

Olga Orlova and Ksenia Borodina

Note that Ksenia Borodina first spoke about the continuation of the show “Borodina vs. Buzova” on December 24. According to the presenter, the program, where the participants of “House-2” discussed their problems, will change a lot. Most of the issues will be devoted not to the problems of TV stars, but to ordinary viewers. Together with them, the stars of “House-2” will discuss social issues.

“The show” Borodin vs. Buzova “remains. And that’s cool. And I really hope for your support, guys – those who watched “Dom-2”. The project will be released sometime later in the new season; it will be aired by the end of January. The stories will be partly about the participants of “House-2”, but for the most part we will do external themes, social, “said Ksenia Borodina.

Olga Orlova

Recall that on December 23, Ksenia Borodina and Olga Buzova gathered at the Execution Ground of “House-2” to announce to all project participants that reality will no longer be broadcast on the TNT channel. The presenters could not hold back the tears on the air, because they gave the show almost 20 years of their life. Ksenia and Olga told the heroes of the TV show that the paths of the project and the TNT TV channel, which had maintained friendly relations for 17 years, diverge. The presenters emphasized that they want to go further and on New Year’s Eve to make reality a new life.

Note that the TNT management did not directly state the reasons for the closure of the show, but only noted that now it is faced with the task of developing the channel in the field of serials and humor, and not rally. “Over the 16 years since the launch of Dom-2, the television space has changed dramatically – more than four hundred TV channels have appeared in the country. Intense competition for viewer attention from social media and YouTube. In order to remain competitive, it is necessary to focus even more on what is the essence of the TNT brand, on what we do better than others. These are 2 things – the country’s most popular TV shows and humor. Everything else should go. Everything in the world is finite. We are seeing off Dom-2 with regret and nostalgia, ”said TNT director Roman Petrenko.

Read also:

Olga Orlova, 42, published her archived baby photo

Olga Orlova spoke about Nastasya Samburskaya, who criticized Dom-2

Olga Orlova denied rumors that she kicked her 19-year-old son out of the house


Article Categories:
Show Business
banner

Leave a Reply