The creator of “Na-Na” had problems with swallowing, spasm, the consequences of “Mole”, said the press secretary of Bari Alibasov Vadim Gorzhankin to FAN.
“They called an ambulance and gave him an antispasmodic. in the morning it happened again. The bell does not work, no knocking is heard in the apartment. The police were called. The police arrived, but he had already opened it himself, ”he explained.
We will remind, today it became known that police officers arrived at the musician’s house. His son at that time was in Kaliningrad and urgently flew to the capital. The reasons why the elderly man became ill were unknown.
The poisoning with “Mole”, which Gorzhankin mentioned, occurred in the summer of 2019. Alibasov confused it with either yogurt or orange juice. Then he was taken to the hospital and was in serious condition for a long time. After being discharged, Alibasov immediately began to receive journalists at his home, talking about what he saw while in a coma, did not always behave adequately. Many expressed the opinion that the poisoning was a spectacle in order to draw attention to Alibasov.