In young years, girls think that using a variety of creams is not at all necessary, because the skin looks good anyway. But this is an erroneous opinion, because skin defects appear suddenly, without any warning. And then it is much more difficult to deal with them.
Therefore, the use of cosmetics at 20, 30, and even more so at 35 years old is not only recommended, but also extremely necessary. The older generation may disagree with this statement, because in their years lifting creams and other nanocosmetics were absent, but at the same time women managed to look very beautiful.
Indeed, before, ladies did not feel the need to dance for hours with a tambourine in front of the mirror to put their skin in order. It’s all about changing the environment. The water we wash with, the food we eat every day, are far from ideal.
And if we add to this the intense rhythm of life and constant stress, then we can only guess how all these factors will affect the state of delicate female skin.
After 20 years, beautiful ladies often slow down the accumulation of collagen and elastin. Therefore, young girls should choose cosmetics that will compensate for the lack of these components, and will also nourish the skin due to hyaluronic acid molecules.
Women after 35 years old should pay attention to cosmetics, which include retinol and vitamin A. For those young ladies who prefer only natural cosmetics, our editorial staff recommends a recipe for an effective anti-wrinkle cream.
Homemade anti-wrinkle cream
- 1 tbsp. l. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. l. almond or olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of calendula alcohol tincture
- Melt the coconut oil in a water bath.
- Add the egg yolk to the coconut oil and mix well. Then add almond oil and calendula tincture. Stir the mixture again.
- At the end of cooking, pour the mixture into a glass jar and refrigerate for 24 hours. When the product is ready, you can use the cream as directed. It must be applied to cleansed skin and left to act for 30 minutes. Then you should remove the remnants of the cream with cotton pads and boiled water.